Estimated setup time
- An API Key for your app group.
- The Braze dashboard URL that you use (
Aampe will essentially call the Braze API for sending messages
on your behalf.
- Once you are logged in to your Braze dashboard, go to Settings, and then Developer
- On this page you will find the Rest API Keys table
- Click on + Create New API Key
- Choose a name for your new key, such as aampe-push
- Tick the checkbox next to messages.send in the permission list
- Finalize the key creation.
- You can then view the newly created key by clicking on the gear icon at the right
- Copy the API key value.
- We will reach out to you with the steps to share the credentials in a secured and encrypted way
Updated 4 months ago