Estimated setup time
- Your WebEngage License Code
- Your REST API Key
- Your Dashboard URL (dashboard.webengage.com or dashboard.in.webengage.com)
Aampe will essentially call the WebEngage Transaction Campaign API on your behalf.
When doing the following steps, please use an admin account that has the Account Management and Update Data permissions.
- On the WebEngage dashboard click on Data Paltform > Integrations on the side nav.
- Scroll down until you reach Rest API.
- Press on VIEW .
- The following screen will appear:
- Copy your LICENSE CODE & API KEY
Updated 4 months ago