Estimated setup time
Aampe periodically pulls data directly from CleverTap's Event API
- A CleverTap admin account to set up the Aampe Integration
- Login to your CleverTap account as an admin user
- Go to Settings > Users > + User to add a user
- Enter developer+<your_business_name>@aampe.com in the Email field.
- Check the Creator role.
- Click on Invite.
- Login to your CleverTap account with an admin user.
- Go to Settings > Users.
- Pick the user you created for Aampe. If you haven't created a user yet you can reference Create a User
- Click on the "Grant User Access" Icon at the right-side of the screen to grant a passcode to the Aampe user.
- Chose an infinite User Passcode TTL (Time To Live). This means that the Aampe credentials never expire to ensure continuity of service. You can always revoke or reset this passcode at your convenience.
- You are done. Aampe will take it from here and do the necessary setup.
Updated 3 months ago